Our motto at the Meadows:
Learning by Caring and Sharing Together
For all of our pupils to be successful: personally and academically
Within our school community, we actively encourage our children to be:
1. Confident, self-assured learners.
2. Respectful of the opinions of others.
3. Able to value their education and rarely miss a day at school.
4. Driven and motivated to learn.
5. Able to work hard with the school to prevent all forms of bullying, including online bullying and prejudice-based bullying.
6. Feel safe at all times.
7. Able to keep themselves safe online.